CVCI 2020 invites full papers and position papers that describe original and yet unpublished work. All full papers must be 4-6 pages and all position papers must be 2 pages (the short papers will not be officially published). The conference will publish a collection of papers (U disk version), and both Chinese and English submissions are acceptable. Accepted full papers in English will be included in the IEEE Explorer database and indexed by EI. The conference will select the Best Paper Award and the GuoKonghui Award (the first author should not be older than 35 years old when submitting the manuscript). Applicants for the prizes should fill the application form and submit by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), please refer to the conference website http://www.ascl.jlu.edu.cn/vci/cvci2020/Paper_Award.htm. Some outstanding papers will be recommended for publication in authoritative journals such as Journal of Jilin University-Engineering and Technology Edition (EI), Control and Decision (EI), Control Engineering of China (EI). Note that all submissions (including full papers and short papers) should be submitted online via: https://conf.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl .
Templates are available for LateX and Microsoft Word, more details and supports for the template can be found from Papercept-site.
Download: IEEE Template
2. 录用论文须有宣读者宣讲论文，No Show的论文会被取消出版资格。
The format of the final paper should be strictly in accordance with the template, and the crosscheck percentage of the paper should not be high, or it cannot be published successfully.
3. 张贴论文已通过邮件通知，请下载张贴Poster模板，打印尺寸为 0.9*1.2 m。
Please download the template of the poster. The print size for the poster is 0.9*1.2 m.
Two kinds of papers are invited:
1. Regular paper, describing original and yet unpublished work. Regular papers in English will be published in IEEE Xplore™, under the premise of giving the presentation of you paper at the 4th CAA International Conference on Vehicular Control and Intelligence. IEEE will submit papers for indexing in EI Compendex.
2. Position paper, for oral presentation only and will not be published in IEEE Xplore™.
Please notice the following page limits, the paper includes on more than 2 pages will be regarded as a Position paper, which will be scheduled on the oral presentation only but not be published in IEEE Xplore™.
1. Typically a regular paper (regular or invited) will consists of at least 4 pages, up to a maximum of 6 pages. Longer papers will also be accepted, up to 8 pages, but a fee of RMB 600 for each extra page will be required. Papers of more than 8 pages will be rejected.
2. A position paper will consists of no more than 2 pages.
有关论文投稿的事宜可咨询：范佳琦 博士 （+86 18629947326）