The 4th CAA International Conference on Vehicular Control and Intelligence (CVCI 2020) is held during December 18 - 20, 2020 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China. CVCI 2020 is sponsored by the CAA Technical Committee on Vehicle Control and Intelligence and IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society, and organized by the State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology and the State Key Laboratory of Fluid Power & Mechatronic Systems of Zhejiang University.
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China's top higher education institutions, as well as one of its oldest. Located in Hangzhou, the University is organized across seven faculties and 37 schools. Laying claim to several areas of research strength, ZJU currently ranks among the top three in the mainland of China and within the top 100 in the Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings and QS World University Rankings. Eighteen disciplines of ZJU have been selected for China's "Double First-class" Initiative (3rd in China) and 39 disciplines graded A in the recent national assessment (1st in China).
The topics include, but are not limited to:
• Intelligent Vehicle, Autopilot Control
• Connected Vehicle,Vehicle-road Cooperation Control
• Vehicle Dynamics and Control
• Engine Control, Power-train Control
• Electrification of Vehicle, Battery, Motor, Electronic Control
• Pure Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Vehicle, Fuel Cell Vehicle
• Control of UAV/USV/UUVs
• Railway Train Control
Two kinds of papers are invited
CVCI 2020 invites full papers and position papers that describe original and yet unpublished work. All full papers must be 4-6 pages and all position papers must be 2 pages (the short papers will not be officially published). The conference will publish a collection of papers (U disk version), and both Chinese and English submissions are acceptable. Accepted full papers in English will be included in the IEEE Explorer database and indexed by EI.
1. Regular paper, describing original and yet unpublished work. Regular papers in English will be published in IEEE Xplore™, under the premise of giving the presentation of you paper at the 4th CAA International Conference on Vehicular Control and Intelligence. IEEE will submit papers for indexing in EI Compendex.
2. Position paper, for oral presentation only and will not be published in IEEE Xplore™.
Typically a regular paper (regular or invited) will consists of at least 4 pages, up to a maximum of 6 pages. Longer papers will also be accepted, up to 9 pages, but a fee of 100 Dollar for each extra page will be required. Papers of more than 9 pages will be rejected. A position paper will consists of less than 2 pages.
Full Paper/ Position Paper Submission Deadline: September 17, 2020 September 30, 2020
Notification of Acceptance Date: October 30, 2020
Final Paper Submission Deadline: November 20, 2020
Note also that inclusion of conference material in IEEE Xplore™ does not guarantee indexing in Ei Compendex. IEEE will submit, but not guarantee, papers for indexing in EI Compendex.