The conference will select Best Paper Award and GuoKonghui Award. For GKH Award, the first author should not be older than 35 years old when submitting the manuscript. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (ID card information is also needed for GKH Award) before the paper submission deadline.
CVCI 2020设置了最佳论文奖（Best Paper Award）和郭孔辉青年论文奖（GuoKonghui Award）。其中，郭孔辉青年论文奖要求第一作者年龄不超过35周岁。论文需要投稿系统中提交，同时，请下载下方的申请表，将申请表（申请郭孔辉青年论文奖的作者还应提供身份证复印件，身份证信息仅用于证明年龄，不用作他用）发送至指定邮箱hchen@jlu.edu.cn。
Eligibility and Conditions for the Award
Best Paper Award
1. The first author must present the paper and answer questions;
2. The paper must have original significant contributions to the theory and/or applications of control and decision and it should not have been published or is under review for publication in any other international journal and conference;
3. The paper should be well-organized and well-written, clear and concise, and with appropriate references and acknowledgement. Technical conclusions should be sound, correct and defendable.
In order to encourage young scientific and technical personnel engaged in vehicle control and intelligence to make world-class achievements, and to promote the development of vehicle intelligence and informatization, since 2020, the CAA-Vehicle Control and Intelligence Technical Committee has established the "GuoKonghui Award". The reward fund is donated by units and individuals, and managed by the CAA-Technical Committee on Vehicle Control and Intelligence. Professor Guo Konghui is a Chinese Academy of Engineering and an internationally renowned expert in vehicle dynamics and control. He was the first to use control theory to describe and analyze the principles of vehicle handling dynamics. He proposed UniTire tire modeling theory and optimal preview driver modeling theory.
1. The first and presenting author of the paper must not be older than 35 years old when submitting the manuscript;
2. The first author must present the paper and answer questions;
3. The paper must have original significant contributions to the theory and/or applications of control and decision and it should not have been published or is under review for publication in any other international journal and conference;
4. The paper should be well-organized and well-written, clear and concise, and with appropriate references and acknowledgement. Technical conclusions should be sound, correct and defendable.
1. Submit the paper in the conference paper management system;
2. Download and fill in the "CVCI 2020 Award Application Form"; at the same time, send the following application materials to the designated mailbox: email@example.com:
1) CVCI 2020 Award Application Form, the file naming format: "Name-Affiliation-Paper Title";
2) Authors applying for the GuoKonghui Award also need to submit a copy of their ID card (PDF file), the file naming format: "Name-Affiliation-Date of birth", for example: Zhang San-XX University-199105.
2. 下载并填写《CVCI 2020论文奖申请表》；同时将以下申请材料发送到指定邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org；
1) CVCI 2020论文奖申请表，文件命名格式：“姓名-单位-论文题目”；
Award Selection Criteria
1. Each paper can apply for at most one award;
2. All papers applying for awards must be submitted by the author at the time of submission and the relevant application materials should be sent to the designated mailbox;
3. The paper must first pass the conference review, and then the award committee will invite relevant experts to make a second review to determine the candidate papers;
4. The award committee will select 5 papers with the highest scores of candidate papers, and the first author should present at the conference. The results will be announced at the closing ceremony;
5. The award committee is composed of well-known experts in the field hired by the CAA-Technical Committee on Vehicle Control and Intelligence, and is responsible for organizing the review and awarding of the paper;
6. If less than two-thirds of the Award Selection Committee Members attend the conference, the Chair of the Award Selection Committee may invite renowned experts from the conference attended as additional members of the Award Selection Committee for the conference.
The winner for each award will receive a certificate and a prize.
The implementation plan is formulated by the organizers of CVCI 2020. The Award Selection Committee reserves the right to disqualify the award candidate if he or she fails to meet one of the above conditions.